Hi! I'm Noelle. :D
Ask me anything
I'm a 17-year old who has an incurable love for words.
Forever a reader and sometimes, a writer.
My soul evaporated a bit as I walked under the one o’clock sun of Manila. The heat melted my feet and baked my cheeks. My head is heavy with the spirits that we drank as we toasted. The throbbing between my temples resemble our laughter and the dull thud of cards hitting the table as we talked. I should like you. I really should. Perhaps this is just the alcohol creeping up to my heart, drowning it in a drunken loneliness but even though I like your smile and the way you speak and the awkward way we hugged as I left early, I figured that I just can’t. Even your friendly warmth is unable to turn the numbness inside me to the effervescent bubbles that danced within our glasses.
- updates on my love life:
I just constantly feel like I’m waiting for the next thing. In middle school I waited for it to get better in high school. Once there I waited for college. And now I’m in college and I’m waiting for it to be better when I travel. What if it never does get better? And all this time spent waiting is completely wasted because I’m worried about the future. My entire life will just be mediocre because I can’t accept what I have become.
- Matt Smith: Oh, very good, you did take that left turn just like I told you! Great job.
- Tom Hiddleston: Alright, dear, now- if you can, please take that turn. Oh, you missed it? That's fine. Just make a U-Turn. Bless you.
- Daniel Radcliffe: You tried, and therefore I will not criticize you!
- Darren Criss: Just take that right up there- shit, I fucked that up- LEFT. LEFT. LEFT!
- Benedict Cumberbatch: You're extremely peripatetic, aren't you? I hope our voluble discourse and superlative conversation has alleviated your ennui. Oh fuck, you've missed the turning.
- Dante Basco: RESTORE YOUR HONOR AND TURN BACK AROUND